Looks about right, but I'm surprised Americans could locate that many Euro countries...
Either the owner must be young or this is just the first edition
Sasha advises to floss regularly to get rid of all those hard to reach pubes
An excellent tool come the inevitable zombie apocalypse
24 clever adverts that really show some advertisers have far too much money to spend.
10 printers with identity issues or desires for unusual substances.
26 bodys whose owners must always be bumping into things because looking down is so great
You might as well just skip the other steps and get the quiet weeping over with. Via theoatmeal.com
Perhaps the most annoying method of attention whoring on social networks
All women will tell you, it's not about size, its about what colour it's painted
In other news, 95% of men admit to masturbating, the other 5% are lying.
But but Anakin Skywalker suddenly appearing and messing up your internet connection isn't easy...
Sure, you have difficulties completing simple tasks, here have an assault rifle!
Want to have a baby, but you're tired of all that inconvenient and messy sex?
I'm pretty sure every girl in the place probably wants to say they got with Mclovin'.
Connect with us
© Copyright Dennis Publishing Limited licensed by Felden